There are no products in your shopping cart.
The Sonosite Titan Ultrasound is a state-of-the-art portable imaging system suitable for hospitals, clinics and private practices. Its lightweight design and dedicated trolley cart allows for easy mobility to rapidly respond to patient needs. Use the cart for mobility, or detached the system from the cart for portability. The high-resolution imaging assures the practioner or sonographer of clear and accurate images to properly diagnose. The Sonosite Titan is equipped with 4 probes to answer the needs of all departments. The Sonosite Titan available has a manufacture date of 2004 and has a NEW MAIN BOARD 2010 INSTALLATION. This system is sold with a 30 day warranty and is in excellent condition. Sale price includes a current calibration.
This refurbished system includes the following 4 probes:
- L38: 10-5MHz, Linear Probe (small parts, breast, vascular, nerve, musculoskeletal, superficial)
- C60: 5-2MHz, Curved Array Probe (obstetrics, gynecology)
- C15: 4-2MHz, Curved Array Probe (adult cardiology, abdominal)
- ICT: 8-5MHz, Tightly Curved Array Probe (obstetrics, gynecology)
Weight: 7.7 lbs
Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.9 x 3"
Display: Digital, 8.4" diagonal LCD
- Split Screen
- Color Power Doppler
- Pulsed Wave Doppler
- Continuous Wave Doppler
- Velocity Color FLow Doppler
- Duplex Imaging