There are no products in your shopping cart.
The Sentinel-V 3020 Veterinary Vital Signs Monitor is the choice for your practice. This lightweight and portable monitor can handle all types of animals, including equine and exotics. The ultrabright 8.4" color monitor displays waveforms of all parameters, making viewing easy in the OR. Dual invasive pressure and End Tidal CO2 are optional. A built-in recorder and rechargeable battery are included. The 3020 features Nellcor Oximax SpO2 and Oxy CRG, monitoring all sizes and types of animals. This is a complete package for a competitive price. This monitor is sold brand new with a 2 year warranty. Includes 3-lead EKG cable and clips, Y-clip lingual sensor, 4 BP cuffs, recorder paper.
- ECG / SpO2 / NIBP / Resp / Temp / Printer
- Mainstream EtCO2 capable (Plug 'n Play option)
- Nellcor OxiMax SpO2 standard
- OxyCRG: Displays the interactive relation between HR, Resp and Oxygen, convenient for observation of clinical changes in smaller patients
- Li-ion battery provides 4 hours of operating time
- USB port for data transfer
- Portable and Lightweight
- BPM 20-320
- Up to 7 waveforms on one screen
- 120-hour graphic and tabular trends of all parameters
- HRV, Arrhythmia analysis and S-T segment analysis
- Resistant to high-frequency interference
- Built-in recorder and rechargeable battery