The Edan F6 Fetal Monitor is a high end, hospital grade fetal monitor designed to be used in both hospital and clinic settings. The F6 is a fetal and maternal monitor all in one, and comes standard with twins function. The Edan F6 fetal monitor comes complete with state-of-the-art Insight Software for data management.
This system can record up to 60 hours of event monitoring, and can be used for remote monitoring. The recording strip gives patient info, FHR waveform, TOCO waveform, fetal movement and more. The antepartum CTG analysis provides objective and numerical assessment of CTG for reference.
This monitor is sold brand new with a 2-year factory warranty. All service and parts are located in San Diego, California. Package includes the 10.1″ Color LCD, Probe Rack, FHR Probe, 2 Toco Transducers, Insight Software, Event Marker, Belt, Ultrasound Gel, Paper, Power Cord, Operator’s Manual and Connectivity Cables.
- 10.1 Foldable TFT Color Display
- Probe Rack
- Compact & Portable Design
- Numeric and Waveform Display of FHR & Toco
- Easy-to-use menu functions
- 1 MHz waterproof transducer
- Signals Overlap Verification to differentiate between twins
- FHR Signal Quality Indicator
- 60 Hours Built-in memory for seamless monitoring
- MFM-CNS network for remote monitoring
- Insight software for data management