The Ambco 1000+ Audiometer is the industry’s newest and only pure tone audiometer with sequential screening. It has unique instrument advances pure tone air conduction threshold and screening tests for hearing. The 1000+ with OTO-Screen has the option of sequential testing. The sequential screening eliminates fatigue factor. The OTO-SCREEN is a microprocessor controlled resulting in accurate, consistent hearing tests. The hands-off screening will give the operator complete control of the testing procedure.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 3:6-1996. ANSI 3.21 1978 (R 1997) Methods for pure-tone threshold audiometry.
- O.S.H.A. C.H.D.P. and other requirements
- Standard Mode – dB (Threshold level) 0-90dB in 5dB steps.
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
- OTO-SCREEN Mode – dB (Threshold level) 10 to 35dB in 5dB steps Frequencies presented sequentially: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
- Easy to read displays, quiet soft membrane switches to facilitate testing.
- Portable package with padded bag.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty