The Ambco 1000+ Audiometer includes OTO and DPU-414 Printer. It is the industry’s newest and only pure tone audiometer with sequential screening. It has unique instrument advances pure tone air conduction threshold and screening tests for hearing. The 1000+ with OTO-Screen has the option of sequential testing. The sequential screening eliminates fatigue factor. The OTO-SCREEN is a microprocessor controlled resulting in accurate, consistent hearing tests. The hands-off screening will give the operator complete control of the testing procedure.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI 3:6-1996. ANSI 3.21 1978 (R 1997) Methods for pure-tone threshold audiometry.
- O.S.H.A. C.H.D.P. and other requirements
- Standard Mode – dB (Threshold level) 0-90dB in 5dB steps.
- Frequency Range: 250, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz.
- OTO-SCREEN Mode – dB (Threshold level) 10 to 35dB in 5dB steps Frequencies presented sequentially: 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000 Hz.
- Easy to read displays, quiet soft membrane switches to facilitate testing.
- Includes headset and patient response button
- 5 Year Limited Warranty