The Cardioline MicrotelBT is a 7-12 Lead hand-held ECG acquisition device which can acquire and transmit an ECG trace in analog format to a remote PC via phone line, USB or BlueTooth. This latest in wireless technology is the solution for mobile medicine and hospital professionals alike. The EKG trace can be send in real-time to a computer for a full view, or the tracing can be stored and downloaded to your computer via USB and Bluetooth. The Microtel offers a solution for many types of connectivity needs. The intuitive user interface is a small LCD graphic display which displays a selected lead. Test can be performed immediately for emergency situations. Download the saved tests via USB onto your computer and the included Cube PC Software allows you to view and store the EKG to your computer or EMR. The Cardioline Microtel is sold brand new with a 2-year warranty. Made in Italy. Full support for supplies and warranty in U.S.
- Automatic recording mode with standard transmission via telephone line
- USB and Bluetooth Included
- Powered by rechargeable or standard AA batteries
- Time and date function
- 12 simultaneously acquired leads
- Includes Cube PC Software for data analysis on computer
- ECG Memory holds 40 tests in CPT format with patient data and test data