The Edan SE-601B EKG is a portable, lightweight design convenient for mobile use and offices with limited space. It has easy data input and operation making it easy for anyone to use. The keyboard is alphanumeric with one-touch operation. It has a bulit-in rechargeable Li-ion battery and AC/DC power supply. EKG has pacemaker detection that meets the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11. The SE-601B has automatic measurement and interpretation for adults and pediatrics. The periodic recording has two-step exercise test with periodic recording. Heart rate variability analysis. Unit has internal thermal printer and external printer. Support external archiving: SD card and card reader, flash disk. Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or RS232 port. Unit has vivid waveform display on a large 5.7 inch STN LCD. Internal memory holds 100 ECGs. The edan SE-601B EKG is sold brand new with 2 year warranty, paper, cable, power cord, clips, electrodes, operators manual.
- FDA Approval
- Heart Rate Variability & R to R Trending Analysis
- Lead: Standard 12 leads
- Recording Modes: Auto/Manual/Rhythm
- Rhythm Lead: Single channel or three channels selectable
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, [email protected] for 6 hours general use or 280 copies ECGs continuous printing.
- Recorder: Thermal printer
- Number of Channels: 3,4,6
- Display: 5.7 inch STN LCD 320*240 dots
- Internal Storage of 100 EKG’s