The Edan iM3 is the advanced vital signs monitor with touch screen to fit all of your practice needs. Slim design, brand new Rounds Mode, storage, and cost effective.
New round mode:
- Use one unit for multiple patients, get an overall summary report at the end of the round.
- Enter inpatient ID/name to pull up the patient file, select and it will show previous data.
- The following tests will go into his file- the physician can select the desired reading after multiple tests to save on the summary report.
The new round mode is perfect for busy clinic wards or long term care facilities that have multiple patients to check on:
- It allows users to run multiple tests on one patient, select the best one for a summary report, and easily pull patient information from previous visits/rounds.
- Color-coded patient list for easy to see the patient status.
- Ultra-slim design.
- 8″ color TFT screen, full touchscreen.
- Built-in wireless capability.
- Built-in barcode scanner.
- 3 work modes: Continuous Monitoring mode, Spot mode, and the new Round mode.
- New Edan oral quick temp option, more economical than Covidien.
- Nellcor SpO2 option.
- Suntech BP option.
- New cable management design- users can wrap spo2 sensor and NIBP tubing around
the back handle.
- The touch screen will work with gloves or pen to make it easy for nurses and doctors.
- Store 120 hours of trends per patient- can transfer data via USB or WiFi.
- The unit has 5gbs of internal memory- can store over a million spot-check tests!
- Uses MEWs, EWS, NEWS system.
- Units come with standard 2-year warranty and 1-year warranty on accessories.