The Edan SE-1200 EKG is a twelve-channel ECG. It is compact, lightweight with a carrying handle to make it easy to move. The SE-1200 has a 5.7 inch LCD screen. Unit has standby mode to save energy. Digital filters for baseline, AC and EMG interface resistance. Built-in Ethernet and RS-232 interfaces for PC connection. It has 100 ECG internal storage. USB port for data transmission and external jet-printer connection. This EKG is sold brand new and includes the 10-lead patient cable, resting tab electrodes, universal clips, recoding paper, power cord, rechargeable battery, user manual, 2-year warranty.
- Lead: Standard 12 lead
- Acquisition Mode: 12 leads simultaneously
- Recording Mode: Auto/Manual/Rhythm
- Rhythm Lead: Single lead or three leads selectable
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery: voltage=14.4V for about 100 copies ECGs printing.
- Recorder: Thermal Printer
- Display: 320 x 240 dots monochrome LCD