The Edan SE-601C EKG is a portable, lightweight design convenient for mobile use and offices with limited space. Unit has a large 5.7 inch TFT LCD backlight color screen. It has easy data input and operation making it easy for anyone to use. The keyboard is alphanumeric with one-touch operation. It has a bulit-in rechargeable Li-ion battery and AC/DC power supply. EKG has pacemaker detection that meets the requirements of ANSI/AAMI EC11. The SE-601A has automatic measurement and interpretation for adults and pediatrics. The periodic recording has two-step exercise test with periodic recording. Heart rate variability analysis. Unit has internal thermal printer and external printer. Support external archiving: SD card and card reader, flash disk. Data transmission to PC via Ethernet or RS232 port. Unit has 100 ECGs in internal memory.
- Lead: Standard 12 leads
- Recording Modes: Auto/Manual/Rhythm
- Rhythm Lead: Single channel or three channels selectable
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery, 2200mAH@14.8V for 6 hours general use or 280 copies ECGs continuous printing.
- Recorder: Thermal printer
- Number of Channels: 3,4,6
- Display: 5.7 inch TFT color LCD 640*480 dots