The MDPro MD5 bladder scanner is accurate, fast and easy to use. This diagnostic ultrasound bladder scanner is perfect for urology departments, long term care, rehab facilities, hospitals and mobile companies. It is easy to use so there is no need for professional sonographers or extensive training. The MD5 precisely measures bladder volume and PVR in seconds. It leads the industry in accuracy with +/- 7.5% accuracy on volumes over 100mL. The expert modes allow the user to utilize the MD5’s tissue harmonic imaging, which provides crisp and clear images. No annual calibration is needed with it’s patented fully digital step-up probe. Includes a 2-year warranty.
- Non-invasive and immediate detection of bladder volume
- Can be utilized in various departments
- Can be used as a daily care device for the ward to reduce the urinary tract infection rate associated with catheters (CAUTI)
- Evaluation of bladder function before and after gynecological pelvic floor surgery
- Evaluation of various urinary diseases, urinary management, bladder function and monitoring
- Rehabilitation nursing of patients with neurogenic bladder, spinal cord injury and stroke patients, to help assess the recovery of bladder function.
- The measurement of bladder capacity and bladder pressure before placing the catheter, stopping necessary catheterization.
- Diagnose different types of urinary icontinence and dysuria, and determine the diagnosis and treatment plan.
- Volume measurement range: 0-999ml
- 3D mechanical probe, no annual calibration needed
- +/-7.5% accuracy
- Stores up to 1000 scans
- 8″ touch screen
- Built-in thermal printer
- USB connection for PC
- Expert mode and simple mode
- Intelligent positioning function to help make sure probe is over the bladder before the scan