The MI-750 is Medical Illumination’s newest LED surgical light for minor surgery, procedures, and exams. The MI-750 LED surgical light features exceptional quality, longevity, and energy efficiency. The MI-750 LED surgical light delivers maximum brightness, sharpness, and color accuracy enabling surgeons to precisely view their work. The MI-750 LED surgical light provides a white, bright light from multiple LED spots, thus enabling excellent shadow control and an improved level of tissue rendition.
3-stage dimming, via the sterilizable handle, provides easy brightness control within the sterile ﬁeld. The MI-750 is available in a variety of mounting styles to fit your facility.
The Medical Illumination MI-750 LED surgical light is the ideal and affordable, mid-sized led light for minor surgery, procedures, and exams.
- Minor surgery/minor procedure LED light
- LED surgical lights create very low heat
- Output rated at 75,000 LUX at 1 meter
- 4,300 degrees Kelvin color temperature
- Whiter, more color-correct light than halogen exam lights
- All MI Series lights incorporate a special front diffuser lens system that individually re-directs each beam into a single, coherent, even light field
- High efficiency with half the electric consumption of halogen lights
- Three-stage dimming and on/off switch controlled from a unique sterilizable handle
- Long-life LED lights are rated at approximately 50,000 hours
- Near-zero heat from both light beam and light head housing
- Lower overall maintenance costs than halogen lights
- Available in a variety of mounting options and extension kits
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- Manufacturer: Medical Illumination