The NDD EasyOne Plus Diagnostic Spirometry System is s small, lightweight and easy to use unit. It performs the full range of spirometry tests (FVC, FVL, MVV) in primary care, specialty physician, industrial, and hospital settings. The digital ultrasonic flow measurement assures fast, accurate, reliable results. The spirette is a single patient use wich will reduce risk of cross infection. Display has alpha numeric keypad and graphic display to make navigation and data entry faster and easier. User can review curves on the curve display without waiting for a printout. The customizable configuration allows user to define test settings and data presentation to suit your needs. There are automated coaching messages and QC which help achieve good patient effort and reliable results. The EasyOne Plus Diagnostic has automated interpretation to make testing faster. Selected predictable values and interpretation are included. Unit is new and includes #2010-4 USB Cradle, #2001-1 Diagnostic Spirometer, and EasyWare Software, and Color InkJet Printer.
Specifications and Features
- Test Types: Forced Vital Capacity (FVC), Flow Volume Loop (FVL), Maximal Voluntary Ventilation (MVV)
- Predicted Normals: NHANES III, Knudson, Morris, Crapo, Dockery, Hsu
- Languages: English or Spanish
- Range: Volume: 0.5 to 8L; Flow: 0 to 14 L/s
- Resistance: Less than 1.5 cm H2O/L/sec
- Cal Check: With 3-liter Syringe
- Power: 2 AA alkaline batteries, capacity for 400 tests
- Size and Weight: 3.3 x 6.2 x 1.7 inches, 9 ounces
- Storage: Stores up to 700 test sessions
- Optional 8.5×11 or A4 printout
- PC Data Transfer thru USB Cradle and flexible EMR capabilities. – Easily exported to most popular data bases for long term storage.
- 3 Year Exchange Warranty