The Newman Medical ABI-450CL Single-Level advanced cuff-link vascular system with remote control and automated cuff-selection. The 450CL performs lower extremity physiologic arterial exams including: ABI and ABI with Toe exams, ABI with Exercise and ABI Stress-Treadmill exams. This system comes with simpleABI Software, 4 port Cuff-Link with remote, D8 Doppler probe, DPPG probe, 2x10cm cuffs, 2x12cm cuffs, 2×2.5cm disposable digit cuffs, roll stand, user manual, quick reference guides. The PC based simpleABI systems are designed to quickly and easily produce the results you need for diagnosis of lower extremity peripheral artery disease. Not only do these systems save time in the exam but their simplicity reduces staff training and re-training time. They produce accurate full page reports with the documentation needed for reimbursement. The ABI systems are fully covered for 2 years, including parts, labor, and breakage! Made in the USA. Newman Medical offers both in-person and remote demonstrations. Click here for Reimbursement Information.
Free PC & Handheld Doppler with the purchase of any Cuff-Link system through June 30, 2022!
Newman Medical ABI-450CL Fact Sheet
Simple ABI with Cuff-Link Brochure
- Height (inclusive): 107 cm (42 inches)
- Weight (inclusive): 5.5 kgs (12 pounds)
- Operating Temperature: 10 degrees to 40 degrees C (50 to 104 degrees F)
- Operating Humidity: 30% to 75%
- Transport/Storage Temperature: -20 degrees to 50 degrees C (-4 to 122 degrees F)
- Transport/Storage Humidity: 5% to 90%, non-condensing
- Battery Life: 10 hours
There are no reviews yet.