The Ritter 223 Barrier Free Power Exam Table features a fully powered back section. The 223 is designed to offer ultra low and high positioning heights to easily assist the many needs of patients. The table lowers to only 18″ from the floor and raises to 37″ high, allowing you to treat the elderly, expecting mothers and all patients with mobility issues. Make your exam room more accessible to your patients and safer for your staff. The power base and back is operated with a simple foot control. Built-in pillow, hide-away locking stirrups with 4 positions, foot extension shelf for expanding the length of the table, paper roll holder and storage make this table the perfect choice. This table is sold refurbished with a 6 month warranty. Call for color selections. Customizable upholstery available at additional cost.
- Height: 18 – 37″ (45.7 – 94 cm)
- Patient Weight Capacity: 400 lb (181.4 kg)
- Paper Roll Holder (hidden): Holds 21″ x 3.5″ paper rolls
- Electrical Receptacle: Duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on left side (115 VAC, 5 Amps maximum)
- Pelvic Tilt: 7°
- Length with Footrest Extended: 76.7″