This is a pre-owned Allen Yellofin Stirrups set which includes new pads. They represent the gold standard in lithotomy positioning. They allow for easy adjustment of abduction and lithotomy while maintaining the sterile field. The boot design reduces pressure under the popliteal fossa and the superficial peroneal nerve. The Yellofin provides enhanced surgical site access and enables safe and easy positioning. Refurbished with new pads.
- Boot Design- Fin design helps reduce pressure under the popliteal fossa and superficial peroneal nerve.
- Floating Boot- Self-adjusting boot minimizes pressure on the calf, when moving the stirrup.
- Lift-Assist- Allows easy movement of the leg when placing it in the desired position.
- Yellofin Reusable Pad- Completely encapsulates the foot, ankle and calf for comfortable and secure positioning.
- Squeeze Grip Handle- Provides easy intra-operative adjustment without compromising the sterile field. Simply release the handle to secure the leg holder in all directions.
- Lithotomy range- Set the stirrup in any position between +90 degrees to -35 degrees lithotomy.
- Abduction range- Set the stirrup in any position between +25 degrees to -9 degrees abduction.
- Lithotomy & Length Indicators- Visual indicators that help ensure precise positioning.