The Cooper Surgical LEEP 1000 was designed for an office based practice. This system is compeletely mobile and integrated to help achieve maximum utilization of space and equipment. The heavy duty casters make it easy to move and the flush faceplate makes it easy to clean and operate. The LEEP 1000 has a pneumatic footpedal for maximum safety. The high air flow efficiently captures smoke plume with variable speed control for optimal regulation. There is a triple-stage filtration that captures airborne particulate matter, vapor and odor with a 99.999% efficiency level. This unit is virtually maintenance free! This is sold refurbished and includes a smoke evacuator and a cart.
- Voltage: 95-135 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Current: 2.3 amps, max.
- Low Frequency Leakage: Less than 50 microamps
- Fuses: 2.5 amps, T Type
- Electrosurgical Output: RF Output Frequency: 450 kHz
- RF Output Power (Volts p-p Max, open circuit)
- CUT: 0-100 watts RMS – 830
- BLEND: 0-100 watts RMS – 1200
- COAG 0-80 watts RMS – 3800
- Note: Stable to 800 ohms (calibration at 500 ohms)
- RF Isolation: Less than 150 miliamps at 200 ohms
- Classification: I-Type BF
- Output Circuit: Floating output. Protected against effects of the defibrillator.
- Working Mode: Discontinuous maximum duty cycle; 10/30 sec.
- Cooling: Convection cooling without fan.
- Control: Foot pedal operated (pneumatic) with audible signals and mode lights.