The SciCan Statim 5000 Cassette Sterilizer is an ultra-fast, reliable unit perfect for endoscopy, gynecology, orthopeadics and opthalmology. The Statim is gentle on instruments with its steam injector system by providing temperature consistency and by expeling the air which causes oxidation in conventional autoclaves. Rapid heating and cooling also cuts intrument exposure to heat. The Statim uses clean, distilled water with every cycle, preventing the build-up of rust and other contaminants. The reservoir capacity is 4 litres and approximately 40 cycles. The Statim is fully automated and requires only the push of a button to operate. This unit is refurbished, is in excellent condition, and includes the evaporation bottle and cassette.
- 15-Minute Dri-TecR Drying Technology
- Total Cycle Time for Unwrapped Instruments: 9 Minutes
- Total Cycle Time for Wrapped Instruments: 17.5 minutes
- Fully Automatic
- Outside Dimensions: L 21.75″ x W 16.25″ x H 7.5″
- Cassette Internal Dimensions: L 15″ x W 7″ x H 3″
- Reservoir Capacity: 4.0 Liters