Measuring and weighing in a single step – that is why the EMR ready column scale Seca 703 s was developed. In addition to the patient’s weight, the patient’s height is also precisely measured with an integrated measuring rod up to 90 inch. The Seca 703 s automatically determines the BMI from these two values. The results can immediately be sent wirelessly to a printer or EMR. Intelligent details simplify operation so the display can be operated when the patient is still standing on the scale and reading the measuring rod is easy through the printing on both sides. Using the time-saving TARE function, also known as the mother/child-function in pediatrics, the child can be weighed in its mother’s arms without disturbance. The previously stored body weight of the mother is subtracted so that only the weight of the child is obtained. The heel positioner also makes reproducible height measurements possible by means of 3-point measurement.
- Accurate, extremely robust Seca scale technology for up to 660 lbs.
- Compatible with all EMR systems and EMR ready Seca products.
- Fine division 0.1 lbs < 330 lbs > 0.2 lbs.
- BMI, TARE, Auto-HOLD, Mother/Child-Function, adjustable damping.
- Includes stadiometer with 1/8 inch division and measuring range up to 90 inch.