The Tuttnauer 2540M Autoclave is manual and designed to compliment any healthcare or laboratory facility. This basic manual style autoclave will satisfy all your sterilization needs. Unit has automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles. The chamber and door have a long life and are electro polished. The 2540M has a double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized. Draining is made simple with the front drain valve.
- Overheat cutoff prevents burnout of heating elements in case of insufficient water in chamber
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
- International certificates
- 1 year parts and labor warranty
- Chamber Dimensions: 10″ x 19″
- Volume: 6gal/23L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ x 20″ x 14.4″ (545mm x 510mm x 365mm)
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full and 3 half
- Tray Dimensions: 16.3″ x 6.7″ x 0.8″ (415mm x 170mm x 20mm)
- No of Trays: 4
- Standard Unwrapped Cycles: Cold: 30 mins Hot: 14 mins.
- Voltate (V)/Freq.(Hz): 120V, 50-60Hz
- Power (W)/Current(A): 1400W/12A