The Tuttnauer EZ10 is a compact, fully automatic steam sterilizer that does all the work for you. One-button activation and it runs the entire cycle until the load is ready to be removed. This time-saving, closed-door fully automatic autoclave sterilizes and dries your equipment in no time.
The EZ10’s brighter and easier to read panel delivers full penetration of steam and post-vacuum drying. The chamber door remains closed during the entire cycle, while replaceable 0.2μm Hepa air filters circulate in the chamber. All program parameters can be customized and stored.
Pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs, glassware and additional drying cycle. Standard unwrapped cycle Hot start: 14 min, Cold Start 30 min.
- Closed-door drying.
- High-Efficiency Air Pump.
- Standard internal printing.
- Easy to read control panel.
- Overall Dimensions (DxWxH): 21.5” x 20” x 14.4”, 545mm x 510mm x 365mm.
- Chamber Volume: 23 Liter – 6 Gallon.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10” x 19” , 254mm x 475mm.
- Tray Capacity: 4 Trays.
- Tray Dimensions: 16,3” x 6,7″ x 0.6”, 415mm x 170mm x 20mm.
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 full & 3 half.
- Voltage & Frequency: 120V, 50-60Hz.
- Power & Current: 1400W, 12A.
- Shipping Weight: 95 Lbs. – 43 Kg.
- Warranty: 2 years parts and labor.