The Tuttnauer EZ9 Autoclave is a simple one touch design that fulfills all your sterilization and drying needs. The EZ9 is fully automatic and will fill, sterilize, exhaust and dry at the touch of a button. The closed door activated drying system ensures efficient drying of packs and pouches. There are pre-loaded cycles for: unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs; liquid and additional drying cycle. All program parameters can be customized and stored. Automatic shut off occurs at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles.
- High efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying.
- Hepa filter air filter
- Audible and visual cycle interruption alert
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized.
- Low water sensor prevents activation of sterilization cycle when there is insufficient water in the chamber or reservoir.
- Constant monitoring of temperature and pressure for sterilization
- Power outage recovery system
- Door design prevents steam from coming in contact with control panel.
- 2 years parts and labor warranty
- Chamber Dimensions: 9″ x 18″
- Volume: 5gal/19L
- Overall Dimensions: 21.5″ x 20″ x 14.4″ (545x510x365)
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 2 full and 2 half
- Tray Dimensions: 6.7″ x 16.3″ x 0.8″ (170x415x20)
- No of Trays: 3
- Standard Unwrapped Cycle: Cold: 30 mins, Hot: 20 mins
- Voltage/Freq. (Hz): 120V/50/60
- Power (W)/Current (A): 140W/12A