The perfect Autoclave developed exclusively for Veterinarians The tvet line fits all your sterilization needs by creating cycle parameters to accommodate double wrapped pouches. These cycles ensure sterility and efficient drying of packs and pouches, helping veterinarians meet today’s challenging workloads.
A reliable and robust veterinary sterilizer, ideal for clinics on a budget.
This maintenance-free plug-and-play autoclave offers unparalleled quality for clinics on a budget. With a 6-gallon stainless steel chamber, the tvet 10M is just the right size to fit your everyday veterinary equipment. Activate each stage of the sterilization cycle with a single touch. Packed with features for the fastest, most versatile operation, the tvet 10M delivers outstanding performance, unmatched safety features and intuitive controls for the most demanding high volume environments.
- Dimensions: (D x W x H)* 21.5” x 20” x 14.4”, 545mm x 510mm x 365mm.
- Chamber Dimensions: 10” x 19”, 254mm x 475mm.
- Chamber Volume: 23 Liter, 6 Gallon.
- Tray Capacity: 4 Trays.
- Tray Dimensions: 16,3” x 6,7″ x 0.8”, 442mm x 170mm x 20mm.
- Standard Cassette Capacity: 3 Full & 3 Half*.
- Voltage & Frequency: 120V – 50-60Hz.
- Power & Current: 1400W – 12A.
- Shipping Weight: 85 Lbs – 39 kg.
Standard full-size cassette is 8” x 11” and the standard half size cassette is 8” x 5.5”